Konvergent Help - Import External Providers
Import External Providers IntroExternal Providers can be added to your database in two ways. The first way is by manually adding External Providers to their database by one by one and the other option is to import a spreadsheet with all the External Providers information.
This section of the help guide lays out the step by step guide on how to enter External Providers using both of these methods.
Import External Providers via File
- Log in to Konvergent
- Click Users > External Providers > Import External Providers in the navigation bar at the top of the screen.
- Click the button Choose File
- Select the file to upload
- Click OK.
- Click Import Providers.
File Import Rules
- The file must be of type (.xlsx)
- For each row that lists a private practice, that row must have the email, first name, and last name of the community provider.
- For each row that lists an agency, that row must have the email and the agency name.
- All other fields are optional.
- All relevant information regarding External Providers can be changed after importing in the Manage Providers page.
Here is a sample file that you can use to upload your External Providers.
Need help importing your data? No worries, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you import your data into Konvergent free of charge.
File Import EntriesEach External Provider can have multiple entries for following attributes
- Clinical Service
- Insurance Providers
When entering values for these entries be sure to adhere to the following rules:
- Separate the values by commas
- Only enter valid values. The valid values can be found in the sample file listed in their respective tabs.
Need another value added to one of the entries? No problem...just send an email to email@example.com and we can add values to attributes as needed.
Enter External Provider via Form
- Log in to Konvergent
- Click Users > External Providers > Enter External Provider in the navigation bar at the top of the screen.
- Click the Agency checkbox if the practice is an agency.
Enter the email, first name and last name of the external provider OR if it is an agency enter the email and agency name.
All other fields are optional.
- Click Add Provider.